An introduction for Estheticians to the fundamentals of Aromatherapy, an explanation of the skin in its physiology, and the beneficial effect that Aromatherapy formulas can have on the skin.
A program based on synergies to care for the skin and body as a WHOLE. WholeBody™ Program introduces clinical Aromatherapy to Estheticians, enabling them to incorporate the healing benefits of this technique into their practice to perform personalized treatment taking into consideration the following areas:
WholeBody™ Program Theory Covers
- Client skin type and condition
- Specific skin problem and present conditions
- Client psychology and state-of-mind on presenting
The success of WholeBody™ is based on positive results achieved from the powerful therapeutic properties of phytoessences (essential oils) and botanical carriers chosen specifically for this program, targeting the needs Estheticians have of working with high-quality products in order to achieve continuing, discernible results for their client’s particular condition(s).
The class materials package includes:
- A variety of highly concentrated Synergies, formulated with botanical medicinal grade essential oils sourced from countries all over the world, and whenever possible, from organically grown plants
- A clay mask
- A Technical manual with instructions on how to follow skin treatment procedures, the creation of individual formulas for the skin and mind which can help restore, and preserve client health and well-being
Esthetician’s WholeBody™ Program, Los Angeles : Cancelled – check for future dates