Aromatherapy Certification Programs, Classes and Workshops
The Aromatherapy Institute, Inc., was founded by Maria-Dolores Trujillo in 1991 and is nationally recognized as a center for education and training in the field of clinical Aromatherapy. The Aromatherapy Institute offers instruction in the study of essential oils and citrus essences based on their botanical species, where these by-products are produced within the plant, and the process for their extraction.
The Aromatherapy Institute, Inc. is committed to offering the highest level of instruction and understanding of Aromatherapy products and their application. This dedication is mirrored in the continuing contributions made by our graduates to the health and wellness of people everywhere, and to the methods and practice of clinical Aromatherapy.
Clinical Aromatherapy I (Two Day)
- First in seminar for practicing Health & Wellness Practitioners
- Advances you toward registered Aromatherapist certification
- Study of essential oils and its many uses and benefits
clinical aromatherapy ii (two day)
- Second, more advanced, study builds off of Part I
- Chemistry, body systems, psychology of oils and therapeutic applications
- Addressing ailments and treatments
clinical aromatherapy lab (two part, two day)
- Further advancement toward registered Aromatherapist certification
- Botany, body assessments, blending of oils & essences, effective treatments
- Incorporating with other treatments, ethics and legality